Start a new topic
Solved

Poor Support and Responses

I purchased several units from AutoLoc and when i finally got to installing the units on my S10, I found out that the equipment sold to me was not correct, i even went thru their technical and sales dept's to make sure i would be getting the correct products.  To my surprise they were not what i needed.  So contacted Tech support and 3 days after my call i finally recd a call from their support dept.  I went over the products i recd, and it was determined that what I purchased was not right, so the support told me i could RMA the unit and get the correct one he suggested as an exchange, well it was not $'s for $'s so i emailed him (he told me that would be the best way to get back in touch) well 4 emails and 4 days ago, but no response. So I called in again, and was told HIGH Volume of calls (I'm not surprised considering what i'm experiencing).  Well if this is the way they handle their customers and their issues, boy what a bad choice i made.  I'm just hoping someone reads this and gets a response.  Maybe it will help someone in the future.

vince

Hi Vince, When you return the AUTSVBBB on RA41438 you will have $120 of in store credit. The AUTCL2000 is $82.50 leaving you with $37.50 of in store credit. You will not be charged shipping for the AUTCL2000. You will be charged shipping on what ever you decide to purchase with the remaining credit. Thanks, Matt.

Matt:
Nice to finally hear from you.. As i stated on my emails to you, that i don't think the CL2000 is the right way to go.  I referenced this install in the S10 forum and have install docs on the following setup: (2) SL15 units @ ($35)ea =  ($70) & (2) Adjustable (DP2500) Door Poppers ($29.95ea) = $60 for a total of $130 for the complete units.  I understand that they will work with my existing KL400 unit?  Please verify and Reply  if all is correct and we will then proceed with the RMA process. I've attached the doc from S10 forum for your review. Please respond that this has been updated as the replacement items and let me know the addl costs.  I've also attached another doc for the UPS shipping with ETA of Tues 12/3. thanks Vince

pdf

Update with file of UPS shipping docs. Make sure that the replacement is the one outlined in my post above.    Please let me know when all is ready, and costs incurred and when product will ship with Tracking Number.  Thanks Vince

pdf

Matt:

I'm not sure if the receipt i enclosed in the box for RMA parts is the correct one, I think this may be the one.  Either way you have all the info i have on the purchase of the AUTSVBBB part. I've attached the pdf of the receipts to this email.

pdf

Matt, I would appreciate a call from you tomorrow Tuesday 11/25 or Wed 11/26 concerning my Replacement parts, addl parts, and install questions.  If youj can't contact me then have your supervisor or Mgr contact me.  you have all my contact information.

thanks

vince

Race
I recd an email, last Wed that the parts on RMA were recd, let me know whats up.
thanks
vince

My issur was resolved thanks to Race for his help and attention to my problems.  Your help is most appreciated. 

vince

Login or Signup to post a comment